Date(s) - June 3, 2021 - June 16, 2022
- Describe how the Medicare MNT and DSMT benefits are different.
- Describe the Medicare MNT coverage guidelines (in-person and telehealth).
- Describe the Medicare DSMT coverage guidelines (in-person and telehealth).
- Describe the Medicare Personal and Professional CGM coverage guidelines.
- Describe the Medicare intensive behavior therapy for obesity coverage guidelines.
- Describe the Medicare diabetes prevention program coverage guidelines.
- Describe the Medicare chronic care management coverage guidelines.
- Describe the Medicare remote patient monitoring coverage guidelines (new benefit as of 1-1-18).
- Name some of the new 2020 procedure codes covered by Medicare relevant to diabetes prevention and care management.
- List the diabetes and health/behavior related procedure codes NOT covered by Medicare, But MAY be covered by Medicaid plans and commercial insurers.
Check out the rest of our series
Disclaimer: The content in this webinar is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and is provided as-is. Glooko, Inc. and Mary Ann Hodorowicz Consulting LLC make no representation, warranty or guarantee the information herein is all inclusive or error-free. All responsibility for correct billing lies with the provider of such services.
MKT 0197 01 01/20