What’s new in 2020 Reimbursement?
With the new year, comes new changes. This webinar will highlight the new 2020 related procedure codes, as well as existing outpatient diabetes benefits. We will also emphasize the reimbursement guidelines and medical coding components.
- Describe how the Medicare MNT and DSMT benefits are different.
- Describe the Medicare MNT coverage guidelines (in-person and telehealth).
- Describe the Medicare DSMT coverage guidelines (in-person and telehealth).
- Describe the Medicare Personal and Professional CGM coverage guidelines.
- Describe the Medicare intensive behavior therapy for obesity coverage guidelines.
- Describe the Medicare diabetes prevention program coverage guidelines.
- Describe the Medicare chronic care management coverage guidelines.
- Describe the Medicare remote patient monitoring coverage guidelines (new benefit as of 1-1-18).
- Name some of the new 2020 procedure codes covered by Medicare relevant to diabetes prevention and care management.
- List the diabetes and health/behavior related procedure codes NOT covered by Medicare, But MAY be covered by Medicaid plans and commercial insurers.
Check out the rest of our series
Wednesday March 11, 2020 11am PT/2pm ET
Thursday May 14, 2020 11am PT/2pm ET
Tuesday June 9, 2020 11am PT/2pm ET
Disclaimer: The content in this webinar is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and is provided as-is. Glooko, Inc. and Mary Ann Hodorowicz Consulting LLC make no representation, warranty or guarantee the information herein is all inclusive or error-free. All responsibility for correct billing lies with the provider of such services.
MKT 0197 01 01/20