How to Successfully Achieve DSMES Services Certifications from ADA/ADCES
ADA/ADCES Certified DSMES (Diabetes Self- Management Education and Support) Services can improve outcomes, increase revenue for their organization, and bill Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance providers for underutilized services. We cover how to achieve this recognition from A to Z to bring the most value to your practice. We will also cover the 2017 National Standards of DSMES.
- Name the benefits of obtaining and maintaining DSMES program certification (i.e., American Association of Diabetes Educators Accreditation or American Diabetes Association Recognition).
- Name the completed forms required in the patient chart that is submitted to AADE or ADA as part of the certification application.
- State the ADA and the AADE names of the 2 types of off-site locations for a DSMES program, and explain the key differences.
- Name the titles of each of the 2017 10 National Standards of DSMES (NSDSMES).
- Name the required steps to achieve accreditation or recognition summarized in the mnemonic D.I.A.B.E.T.E.S.
- Name the many variables that affect how long it will take to achieve AADE accreditation or ADA recognition.
Check out the rest of our series
Disclaimer: The content in this webinar is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and is provided as-is. Glooko, Inc. and Mary Ann Hodorowicz Consulting LLC make no representation, warranty or guarantee the information herein is all inclusive or error-free. All responsibility for correct billing lies with the provider of such services.
MKT 0197 01 01/20