Date(s) - June 10, 2021 - June 15, 2022
- Name the benefits of obtaining and maintaining DSMES program certification (i.e., American Association of Diabetes Educators Accreditation or American Diabetes Association Recognition).
- Name the completed forms required in the patient chart that is submitted to AADE or ADA as part of the certification application.
- State the ADA and the AADE names of the 2 types of off-site locations for a DSMES program, and explain the key differences.
- Name the titles of each of the 2017 10 National Standards of DSMES (NSDSMES).
- Name the required steps to achieve accreditation or recognition summarized in the mnemonic D.I.A.B.E.T.E.S.
- Name the many variables that affect how long it will take to achieve AADE accreditation or ADA recognition.
Check out the rest of our series
Disclaimer: The content in this webinar is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and is provided as-is. Glooko, Inc. and Mary Ann Hodorowicz Consulting LLC make no representation, warranty or guarantee the information herein is all inclusive or error-free. All responsibility for correct billing lies with the provider of such services.
MKT 0197 01 01/20