Glooko Mobile App 4.0: Better Insight into your Diabetes Trends
Trying to figure out your diabetes trends and patterns is hard. Based on feedback from our users and with the goal of making diabetes management easier, we are so excited to launch a redesigned version of the Glooko Mobile App with pattern recognition features that will tell you what time of day you frequently go high or low, which day of the week you had your best blood glucose control and how your blood glucose data compares to the last time period.
The new Glooko Mobile App is now available! Let’s take a look to learn more about the new features:
The Glooko Product Team has been hard at work to redesign the Glooko Mobile App from the ground up. With easier navigation to help you find the information that you’re looking for and a fresh new look, the new Glooko Mobile App is packed with insights to help you improve your diabetes health outcomes in a way that fits your lifestyle. New features include:
- Easier way to sync data
- Personalized pattern recognition
- Learn from graphs and statistics
- Add lifestyle events for more context
Easier Way to Sync Data
Do you use multiple diabetes device and fitness trackers to manage your diabetes? As long as your device is compatible, Glooko has always allowed you to sync data from as many diabetes devices as you use. With the new Glooko Mobile App, we have streamlined how you get data into Glooko.
On the new Sync screen, you can see all of the devices that you have historically synced or connected to Glooko so that you no longer have to take extra steps to switch between devices – simply click on a sync icon to start the syncing process. If your device is already connected via Bluetooth or Apple Health, rest assured that your data is coming into Glooko automatically.
Personalized Pattern Recognition
We know how hard it can be to make sense of your diabetes data. The new Glooko Mobile App is packed with diabetes decision support tools that tell you what you need to know about your diabetes trends and patterns. Now you can spend less time sifting through data and more time making positive improvements that lead to better health outcomes.
- Patterns – tells you when you have frequent high or low blood glucose levels based on the last month and based on your percentage of blood glucose readings.
- Best Days – lets you know which day of the week you have the best blood glucose control so you can review your lifestyle activities that led to the positive health outcome.
- Comparisons – tells you how your blood glucose levels compare to the last time period based on four categories: highs, lows, target range and average blood glucose levels.
Learn from Graphs and Statistics
At Glooko, we love a good graph! Not only are they are pleasing to the eye, but they make visualizing diabetes data at different time intervals even easier. We know that each person is different and has different preferences for how they look at their diabetes data, which is why we have brought many of the Glooko Web App graphs to the mobile phone – to give you choice. Now your favorite graphs and reports are also available to view on the go!
With a more compact navigation bar, you can also find all of the graphs in one tab.
- History – see a snapshot of each day including how your carb intake and insulin dosage affect your blood glucose readings.
- Trends – see your average, highest and lowest blood glucose reading by month, week or day alongside your lifestyle events.
- Overlay – view your daily blood glucose readings combined to see your overall glucose pattern.
Add Lifestyle Events for More Context
Glooko has always given you the ability to add notes about carbs, insulin and exercise to add context to your diabetes data. With the new Glooko Mobile App, we have made the ability to add an event more accessible by adding the blue Add Event button to every screen. It’s now easier than ever to add an event in Glooko.
Have questions about the upcoming Glooko Mobile App 4.0? Glooko’s Customer Success team is always ready to help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-206-6601 (Press 1).